Officials have identified the third person to die from a mushroom poisoning incident at a Loomis senior care facility.
He is Frank Warren Blodgett, 90, according to the Placer County Sheriff's Department.
Two others, Teresa Olesniewicz, 73, and Barbara Lopes, 86, died earlier this month after consuming soup made from wild mushrooms collected by a caregiver at Gold Age Villa.
Several others, including the caregiver, were hospitalized after eating the soup. The incident is being investigated by the California Department of Social Services.