• Instead of coal in their stockings, the 10 NBA teams that played Christmas Day got T-shirt style uniforms.
• The Kings take unpredictability to another level with an overtime win over the two-time defending champion Heat.
• The Chargers enter the NFL playoffs as the AFC’s hottest – and maybe luckiest – team.
• The Packers’ Aaron Rodgers misses seven games with a broken collarbone, comes back and looks a lot like, well, Aaron Rodgers.
• The 49ers avoid a monumental collapse and do the NFC a favor by keeping a dangerous Cardinals team out of the playoffs.
– Jeff Caraska