• With all the talk about quarterbacks, coaches and running backs, isn’t it more likely Sunday’s NFC Championship Game between the 49ers and Seahawks will come down to which defense forces more mistakes?
• The Seahawks led the NFL in most takeaways (28 interceptions, 11 fumbles recovered) and the 49ers led in fewest giveaways (eight passes intercepted, 10 lost fumbles), so who wins that battle?
• With both teams’ reputation for trash talking and hard hitting, which team will get flagged first for a personal foul or unsportsmanlike conduct?
• The Seahawks led the NFL in penalties (128) and yards penalized (1,183), so shouldn’t the 49ers try to get under their skin?
• Colin Kaepernick has been terrific during the 49ers’ eight-game winning streak, but will he be able to forget his last game at CenturyLink Field when he threw three interceptions and lost a fumble?
• If the Patriots’ LeGarrette Blount rushes for 166 yards and four touchdowns against the Broncos, will anyone remember how quarterback Tom Brady played?
• If Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning doesn’t win a second Super Bowl ring, will that really tarnish his otherwise illustrious career?
• Eli Manning has won two Super Bowls, but would anyone say Eli is the better quarterback?
• And if a quarterback’s greatness is tied to Super Bowl wins, why isn’t Terry Bradshaw, who won four, higher on all-time lists?
• Speaking of great quarterbacks, how fortunate are 49ers fans to have been able to have both Joe Montana and Steve Young?
Who is the greatest quarterback of all time?
• Tom Brady
• Terry Bradshaw
• John Elway
• Brett Favre
• Peyton Manning
• Joe Montana
• Bart Starr
• Johnny Unitas
• Steve Young
Vote above, or go to sacbee.com/sports
What’s the best all-time NFL playoff rivalry?
• Packers-Giants: 3%
• Raiders-Steelers: 25%
• Cowboys-49ers: 52%
• Brady-Manning: 7%
• Other: 12%
Total votes: 178