AT JAZZ (15-29)
• Time: 6 p.m.
• Where: EnergySolutions Arena, Salt Lake City
• TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140, 950
• 1. Second wind: This is the third game in four nights and the second of a back-to-back for the Kings. The second unit could play a big role, especially with injuries to DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay.
• 2. Boxing out: Sacramento cannot allow Derrick Favors, who averages 9.2 rebounds, to dominate the glass. If Favors exploits Cousins’ absence with offensive rebounds, it will be hard for the Kings to win.
• 3. Finding Hayward: Gordon Hayward, who leads Utah with 17.3 points per game, can hurt the Kings from long range. A good way to avoid losing Hayward on the perimeter would be containing dribble penetration by Trey Burke that compromises the defense.
– Jason Jones