Five things we learned
• Justin Cobbs’ shot with 0.9 seconds to play allows Cal to celebrate a win over previously unbeaten Arizona – twice.
• Sacramento State’s Dylan Garrity shows how easy it is to become a viral sensation – provided you can make a 75-foot, buzzer-beating, winning basket.
• Joe Namath’s 221st career interception is a Super Bowl coin flip.
• The only speed bump Great Britain encounters on its way to a Davis Cup victory over the United States, appropriately enough, is the Bryan brothers.
• Shirtless members of Red Hot Chili Peppers prove the concern over a cold-weather Super Bowl site was unfounded.
– Jeff Caraska