SAN DIEGO, Feb. 21, 2014 -- /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- As a growing number of people are losing weight from Garcinia Cambogia extract supplements, more research is being done to ensure its safety.
Garcinia Cambogia has been hailed as a natural weight-loss alternative that is safe, effective, and reliable. Now, our research team exposes all the facts.
"We know that Garcinia Cambogia works amazingly well," said health expert Cynthia Duran, "but finding the purest and most potent Garcinia supplement can be tough."
This report is designed to:
- Explain the research on Garcinia Cambogia.
- Evaluate different supplement options.
- Protect consumers avoid scams and poor products.
There is really no doubt at this point: research demonstrates the power of Garcinia Cambogia extract. The chemical in Garcinia, called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), has been tested time and time again. A recent study  shows that in 8 weeks, patients:
- Lost 5-6% BMI and body weight.
- Lowered their cholesterol significantly.
- No adverse side effects experienced.
"After so many diet fads and questionable weight, it's great to see something like Garcinia Cambogia extract, which is natural and perfectly safe," said Cynthia Duran.
How Pure Garcinia Cambogia Delivers Weight Loss Results
As you already know, the HCA in Garcinia Cambogia is the key ingredient. But how exactly does it help you lose weight?
Dr. Oz and his team help explain the benefits of the natural fruit. "The HCA extract from Garcinia Cambogia supplement aids in weight loss by doing two things: It helps to block fat, and it suppresses your appetite."
But it doesn't stop there: Garcinia Cambogia boosts your serotonin levels, cutting out emotional eating and making you feel great.
In countries like Malaysia, where the fruit grows, people use Garcinia Cambogia in soups to help lose weight. It has been trusted as a natural food and weight-loss ingredient for a long time. Now, it comes in a simple bottle, so you can enjoy its benefits every day.
Finding a Reliable and Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Getting the best results from your Garcinia Cambogia extract requires finding the best products. Some are much better than others.
"There are a lot of options out there because Garcinia Cambogia is so popular," says Cynthia Duran. "My job is to help you in your search for the most effective supplement."
The detailed Garcinia Cambogia reviews research hit on the key issues when shopping for a Garcinia supplement. Here's how you can find a natural and pure supplement.
- Pure ingredients. While calcium, chromium, and potassium are OK, you should avoid pills that have fillers, binders, or stimulants like caffeine.
- 60% HCA. We have found that 60% HCA is optimal for weight loss. Researchers testing Garcinia Cambogia like to use this amount, and it seems to be the most powerful. 50% is acceptable, but not optimal.
Shop Safely for Your Garcinia Cambogia
"I'm here to do the heavy lifting when it comes to research and investigating companies," said Cynthia Duran. "Here's how consumers can have a safe shopping experience and get the most out of the deal."
- On-site security for a safe purchase. Icons such as Norton and Safe Purchase help let you know that the website you're looking at is reliable and safe.
- Avoid offshore organizations. The most trustworthy sources of Garcinia Cambogia are GMP certified labs in the USA.
- Check the price tag. You should never pay more than $60 per bottle. "Since it comes from a natural fruit, it shouldn't be too expensive. If it costs more than $60, they've probably added a lot of unnecessary and unhealthy filler ingredients."
- Find a 100% satisfaction guarantee. A satisfaction guarantee for a 100% natural supplement will yield the best results for consumers.
With all the research supporting the safety and efficacy of Garcinia Cambogia, the only trick is finding the right supplement. "Look for a Garcinia Cambogia extract that has 50% or more HCA, is 100% natural, and comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee."
Media Contact: Cynthia Duran, netxnews.net, 858-598-3162, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Garcinia Cambogia