• The Kings Isaiah Thomas is having his best season, averaging 20.3 points and 6.3 assists, but should he be a starting point guard in the NBA?
• Kings coach Michael Malone said he intends to play rookie Ray McCallum more; does that mean well see less of Jimmer Fredette?
• When the Kings traded Marcus Thornton to the Nets for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans, was your first reaction, Huh?
• After the Kings-Nets deal, is there any doubt that many NBA trades are made for reasons other than basketball ability?
• If reports of trade talks between the 49ers and Browns for Jim Harbaugh are true, is that an indication the team isnt sure it can re-sign the coach for the money and control he likely wants?
• The agreement to erect a facility at Cal Expo for Republic FC games is good news, but will fans fill the 8,000 seats for minor-league soccer?
• We applaud Republic FC founder Warren Smiths efforts to land a Major League Soccer team, but where are the deep pockets to match Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank?
• After being suspended for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy (see Davis, Fred), would you drink and drive the next afternoon?
• After Canadas thrilling 1-0 victory over the United States in the Olympic mens hockey semifinals, wont it be a letdown to watch NHL regular-season games?
• Why is NBC (Channel 3) making viewers wait until 8:30 p.m. Sunday to see the Olympic Closing Ceremony, delayed 12 1/2 hours?
What to do
NBA, Boston at Kings, 7 p.m., Sleep Train Arena: Will rookie point guard Ray McCallum get more minutes, as coach Michael Malone said?
Which Kings starting position is most in need of an upgrade?
• Small forward
• Shooting guard
• Point guard
• Power forward
Vote above, or go to sacbee.com/sports
Should Cosumnes Oaks have been ruled ineligible for the boys basketball playoffs because of transfer rules violations?
• Yes: 57%
• No: 43%
Total votes: 318