AT NUGGETS (25-29)
• Time: 5 p.m.
• Where: Pepsi Center, Denver
• TV/radio: CSNCA, 1140, 950
1. Boxing out: Kenneth Faried and J.J. Hickson are capable of big rebounding numbers for the Nuggets. The Kings have to make sure someone finds them, especially to keep Denver from securing the ball for second-chance opportunities.
2. Don’t look ahead: Denver has lost six of sevenand is without three injured starters. But playing on the road in the second of back-to-back games, the Kings cannot assume they’ll win.
3. Bench support: Denver is a tough place to play because of the altitude, and this is the second game in a back-to-back for the Kings. The second unit could play a key role against the Nuggets.
– Jason Jones