AT RAPTORS (33-26)
• Time: 4 p.m.
• Where: Air Canada Centre, Toronto
• TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
• 1. Bench production: Rookie guard Ray McCallum has been a boost with his scoring, defensive intensity and by taking care of the ball. Reggie Evans has brought energy and an unexpected scoring boost. The Kings also would benefit if they can involve Derrick Williams more.
• 2. Ball pressure: They Kings cannot allow Raptors guard Kyle Lowry to get comfortable. They must work to keep him off balance and disrupt Toronto’s offense.
• 3. Space and flow: After showing they could space the floor and share the ball against the Bucks, who have the worst record in the NBA, the Kings have to do the same against a team with a winning record. It will be essential if they expect to record their 10th road win of the season.
– Jason Jones