KINGS (22-40) AT NETS (30-30)
• Time: 3 p.m.
• Where: Barclays Center, Brooklyn
• TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
• 1. Play together: The Kings habit of selfish play continued in Fridays loss at Toronto. Sacramentos top players must set an example by making plays for teammates. DeMarcus Cousins, Rudy Gay and Isaiah Thomas have to make their teammates better for the Kings to win.
• 2. Small ball: Sacramento has been successful with Thomas and Ray McCallum playing together. That might be tough as Brooklyn can use big guards such as Shaun Livingston and Joe Johnson against McCallum. If McCallum competes defensively, the Kings still may have to rely on him in the fourth quarter.
• 3. Find the thrill: Derrick Williams has 10 points in his last four games after scoring 26 points against the Lakers. The Kings must get out in transition and get Williams some easy looks to jump-start his offense.