KINGS (23-42) AT BULLS (36-29)
• Time: 5 p.m.
• Where: United Center, Chicago
• TV/radio: Ch. 10, WGN, 950, 1140
• 1. Expect a shot early: Chicago was humiliated in a 99-70 loss to the Kings in Sacramento. The Bulls were held to season lows in scoring and shooting (28.2 percent). They will come out ready to play, so the Kings need to match their intensity. The Kings haven’t always done that and have come out flat in games.
• 2. Patient offense: Chicago is holding opponents to 43.2 percent shooting this season. The Kings will need to use multiple passes on offense to attack the defense and find the best available shots.
• 3. Post presence: Bulls center Joakim Noah has shown he can affect the game on both ends of the floor. He is a good passer and rebounder, and will be looking to play a good game after being ejected last month in Sacramento for verbally abusing officials.
– Jason Jones