Five lessons from last week:
• Barry Bonds comes off much more amiable as a special instructor than he did as an outfielder.
• A one-and-done basketball tournament is a harrowing place for a suddenly struggling team (read: Syracuse) to right itself.
• The NBA shows generosity – and foresight – to include its two worst teams on the Kings’ longest trip of the season.
• Copperhead may be the most accurate name for any golf course on the planet.
• The biggest mystery of recent NCAA Tournaments continues to be how to find a game on truTV.
– Jeff Caraska