• The San Antonio Spurs have the best record in the NBA, so why is everyone focused on the Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers and Oklahoma City Thunder when talking about which team will win the NBA title?
• Though the Spurs have been hit by a wave of injuries to key players, is anyone surprised coach Gregg Popovich has them back in the hunt for another championship?
• Under Popovich, the Spurs have won 68 percent of their games and four NBA titles, so shouldn’t he be considered one of the best coaches ever and not just the 2013-14 Coach of the Year?
• If the Kings land a top-three pick in the NBA draft, would they consider selecting 7-foot freshman Joel Embiid of Kansas because of his defensive prowess?
• When you see 5-foot-9 Isaiah Thomas get posted up by bigger point guards, does the thought of 6-6 Dante Exum of Australia in a Kings uniform excite you?
• As online reports swirl about Exum angling to play for the Lakers, would he really say no to the Kings, 76ers, Magic or Cavaliers and continue to play overseas instead?
• With Friday’s acquisition of Matt Schaub, does that mean the Raiders won’t take a quarterback with the No. 5 pick in the draft?
• Rod Woodson is returning for another season with the Raiders, but can the safety continue to play at a high level at age 37?
• After beating No. 3 seed Duke on Friday in the NCAA Tournament, isn’t everyone rooting for No. 14 Mercer to make it at least to the Sweet 16?
• When No. 12 North Dakota State beat No. 5 Oklahoma, did you also wonder how the Bison could have lost to Denver and IPFW during the regular season?
– Tom Couzens
Who will win the NBA championship?
• Oklahoma City
• San Antonio
Vote above, or go to sacbee.com/sports
What would draw you to attend Sacramento State baseball games?
• Winning record: 16%
• More games at Raley Field: 19%
• Ambitious schedule: 7%
• Local talent: 8%
• All the above: 49%
Total votes: 99