Sacramentans have never been more interested in what they’re eating and drinking, and to chronicle the ever-expanding culture of food in our region, we will introduce Feast, a weekly section, Sunday.
In Feast, you will find articles that cover a range of food topics, from our dining reviews, to profiles of industry tastemakers and trendsetters, to stories about ethnic markets and products. We also will unveil other features, including food and drink writer Chris Macias’ column The Nosh Pit.
The new section means we will move some features. The majority of Sunday’s Arts & Entertainment content will migrate to Tuesday, including Allen Pierleoni’s Between the Lines column and the New York Times best-sellers list. In addition:
• Wednesday’s will be Chris Macias’ last Wine Buzz column.
• A&E’s The Charts music list will move to the Ticket section, beginning Friday.
• Kelly Richardson’s Teen Talk will move from Tuesday to Thursday, starting April 3.
• Pet Connection, which now runs Tuesday, will move to Saturday’s Home & Garden, starting April 5.
• Puzzles will stay in Sunday’s California Traveler. The movie directory will appear in the back of Feast.