'); } -->
A photograph of Natalie Giorgi, 13, who died from an allergic reaction to peanuts in July 2013, sits in the State Capitol as her mother Joanne Giorgi came to support Senate Bill 1266 on Wednesday April 02, 2014 in Sacramento, Calif. The Bill would increase the prevalence of emergency epinephrine auto-injectors, or EpiPens, in California schools. Joanne Giorgi told lawmakers Wednesday that access to the medication could help other children. "You will save a life," she told the Senate Education Committee, which voted without dissent to move the bill forward. View a photo gallery.