• Jerry Reynolds and Grant Napear have been broadcasting Kings games on TV together for more than 20 years, so why do some fans think it’s time for a change?
• Kings rookie point guard Ray McCallum has played well as a starter, but did Reynolds really say the other night that he should have been a top-10 draft pick?
• If Reynolds leaves the Kings after more than 30 years with the organization, would former Kings great Chris Webber be interested in becoming a full-time analyst?
• If the Kings land a top-five draft pick, should they select the best player regardless of position or draft for need?
• When news broke that an agent might have paid former UCLA basketball player Tyler Honeycutt (drafted by the Kings), was anyone surprised?
• Giants first baseman Brandon Belt was hitting .333 with three home runs entering Friday’s game, but isn’t it a little early to call him Babe Ruth Belt?
• Pitcher Scott Kazmir looked great in allowing just five hits in 7 1/3 innings in his debut with the A’s. Can he become the A’s first 20-game winner since Barry Zito in 2002?
• Speaking of debuts, how cool was it to see the Giants’ Tim Hudson pitch that gem against the Diamondbacks, allowing just three hits in 7 2/3 innings?
• Former NFL quarterback and New York sports radio host Boomer Esiason ripped the Mets’ Daniel Murphy for taking time off when his wife gave birth, but shouldn’t the birth of your first child be more important than two of 162 games?
• When Esiason suggested that Murphy should have insisted his wife “have a C-section before the season starts,” did you also think, “What a moron?”
– Tom Couzens
Should the Kings bring back TV broadcasters Grant Napear and Jerry Reynolds ?
• Both of them
• Napear only
• Reynolds only
• Replace both
Vote above, or go to sacbee.com/sports
Does the media make too much of NFL pro-day workouts?
• No, more coverage the better: 11%
• Yes, it’s too much: 56%
• Who cares: 33%
Total votes: 90