• After winning 28 games in his first season at Kings coach, how many games will Michael Malone need to win next season to keep his job?
• The new arena is expected to open for the 2016-17 season, so should Sacramento get the NBA All-Star Game in 2018?
• With two more seasons at Sleep Train Arena, is it realistic to expect the Kings to make the playoffs by the time the new arena opens?
• This year’s NBA draft is considered to be very deep, but will there be a player at No. 8 who can help the Kings immediately?
• If Arizona forward Aaron Gordon is available, who wouldn’t love a front line of Gordon, Rudy Gay and DeMarcus Cousins?
• If Oklahoma State’s Marcus Smart is available, would he be the “big” point guard the Kings have longed for for years?
• With the No. 1 pick for the third time in four years, should Cleveland Cavaliers fans expect the team to reach the playoffs next season?
• Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid and Jabari Parker are the consensus top three picks (maybe not in that order), but could guard Dante Exum be the best player in this year’s draft class?
• With Republic FC averaging 19,292 fans in three matches at Hughes Stadium, how many times has MLS Commissioner Don Garber called team owners and city officials?
• MLS prefers soccer-specific stadiums that seat 18,000-21,000, but wouldn’t that be underselling Sacramento’s potential?
– Tom Couzens
What to watch
NBA playoffs, Indiana at Miami, 5:30 p.m., ESPN: The Eastern Conference finals, tied 1-1, shifts to the Sunshine State for Game 3.
How many games should Kings coach Michael Malone win next season to keep his job ?
• At least 28
• 47 or more
To vote, go to sacbee.com/sports
What should happen
to Miguel Olivo for biting off a piece of teammate Alex Guerrero’s ear?
• Banned from organized baseball: 37%
• Allowed to sign with another team: 10%
• Arrested for
Total votes: 133