• If the 49ers’ Colin Kaepernick is worth $126 million, how much will the Seahawks have to pay Russell Wilson after next season?
• Kaepernick has won four playoff games in two seasons as a starter; should fans expect him to match that pace and win 14 more during the duration of his new contract?
• With the 49ers guaranteeing Kaepernick $61 million, will there be enough money left to keep wide receiver Michael Crabtree, tight end Vernon Davis and others happy?
• One of the top trending stories Wednesday was Kaepernick’s contract, but wasn’t it just a few months ago that folks were questioning his progressions and reads?
• With veteran Matt Schaub already named the Raiders’ starting quarterback, will draft pick Derek Carr of Fresno State be given a chance to beat him out?
• After the Spurs had one of the greatest fourth quarters in playoff history in their win over the Heat in Game 1 of the NBA Finals, why was everyone talking only about LeBron James’ leg cramps?
• James suffered cramps because the temperature reached 89 degress on the floor of the AT&T Center in San Antonio, so why didn’t any of the Spurs have a problem?
• After Tony Parker said, “We never have AC in Europe, so it didn’t bother me at all,” did you wonder why some folks think foreign players are soft?
• Timberwolves president and part-owner Flip Saunders hired himself to coach the team, but will that persuade All-Star forward Kevin Love to re-sign?
• With Republic FC selling out three of four games at Hughes Stadium, will its matches at Bonney Field be the toughest ticket in town?
– Tom Couzens
Which of the six highest-paid quarterbacks (average per season) would you like on your team?
• Aaron Rodgers
• Matt Ryan
• Joe Flacco
• Drew Brees
• Peyton Manning
• Colin Kaepernick
• None of them
To vote, go to sacbee.com/sports
Can Sacramento be Track Town USA ?
• Yes, history is proof: 62%
• No, not enough interest: 38%
Total votes: 93