- Officials reject concern on Bay Bridge rods as unfounded, but plan technical review -
- Officials say repairs to broken Bay Bridge rods completed -
- Experts raise new doubts about essential Bay Bridge rods -
- Editorial: State must learn from Bay Bridge debacle -
- Bay Bridge opens at last -
- Bay Bridge closure Wednesday foreshadows opening of new span Sept. 3 -
- Back-seat Driver: Shiny, safer span is new kid on the bay -
Deeply Buried Doubts: Questions below the new Bay Bridge
Sacramento Bee investigative reporter Charles Piller talks about his series that raised questions about the structural integrity of the new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Video by Manny Crisostomo.