- Back-seat Driver: Shiny, safer span is new kid on the bay -
- Temporary fix approved to open troubled Bay Bridge span after Labor Day weekend -
- Dan Walters: Is Bay Bridge fiasco a harbinger for future projects? -
- Dan Walters: California's Bay Bridge mess needs full airing -
- Metal 'shims' proposed for fixing Bay Bridge -
- Bay Bridge opening postponed indefinitely due to retrofit delays -
- Decision on Bay Bridge opening date due Monday -
Deeply Buried Doubts: Questions below the new Bay Bridge
Sacramento Bee investigative reporter Charles Piller talks about his series that raised questions about the structural integrity of the new San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge.
Video by Manny Crisostomo.