- The Buzz: Democratic super PAC reserves TV airtime in California -
- Dan Walters: Pioneering microchip inventor fights California over old tax bill -
- Sharks take 2-0 series lead with 7-2 win vs. Kings -
- After bombs, Boston Marathon under tight security -
- 10 Things to Know for Monday -
- Higher costs pressured businesses in 1st quarter -
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight -
- On 49ers: Aldon Smith should get tough love instead of contract extension -
- River Cats glance: Held to two hits in the opener, River Cats hammer Tacoma in second game -
- Leading Off: Did Kings’ coach Malone pass or fail? -
- Dan Morain: California could be in the running for Tesla’s battery factory, after all
- Sacramento retailer hit the brakes, came out ahead
- Public Eye: Caregivers payment of a home from elderly brothers draws fire
- Fix50 poses serious questions; here are some answers
- City Beat: Union points a Grim finger at Sacramentos Co-op
- One killed, one injured as teen driver looks for cell phone
- Miami police don’t believe Kaepernick was in hotel suite at time of 911 calls
- Derby horse takes his Yuba City owners on ride of a lifetime
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Can DeMarcus Cousins become a leader and teammate others want to play with?
Hassan Ammar / AP
An Arara parrot sits in an aviary at the city zoo in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Sunday, April 20, 2014. Temperatures in Rio de Janeiro reached 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Patrick Farrell / MCT
Anthony Armas 6, and his father, Rodman Armas, show up to support Lebron James and the Miami Heat outside the American Airlines Arena in Miami, prior to Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinals against the Charlotte Bobcats, Sunday April 20, 2014.
Brennan Linsley / AP
Partygoers listen to live music and smoke pot on the second of two days at the annual 4/ 20 marijuana festival in Denver, Sunday April 20, 2014. The annual event is the first 420 marijuana celebration since retail marijuana stores began selling in January 2014.
Francisco Seco / AP
Benfica supporters light flares as they celebrate after Benfica won the Portuguese league championship, at Lisbon's Marques Pombal square, Sunday, April 20, 2014. Benfica clinched its 33rd league title after winning 2-0 over Olhanense with two rounds left to play.