- Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry -
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town -
- Audit: $1.3M upgrade fails to improve Modesto lab -
- Postcards from readers: Johnson Canyon waterfalls in Banff, Canada -
- Take your best shot: Poached pear -
- NBA Beat: And the 2013-14 MVP award goes to... -
- A’s Reddick finds his bats, and swing, too -
- Can DeMarcus Cousins become a leader and teammate others want to play with? -
- Home’s roof collapses in Roseville fire -
- NASA: Engineer vital to moon landing success dies -
- Family sues city after girl’s peanut-allergy death at Camp Sacramento
- Miami police don’t believe Kaepernick was in hotel suite at time of 911 calls
- Creeping landslide devouring part of Wyoming town
- Public Eye: Caregiver’s payment of a home from elderly brothers draws fire
- Dan Morain: California could be in the running for Tesla’s battery factory, after all
- Fix50 poses serious questions; here are some answers
- Sacramento retailer hit the brakes, came out ahead
- Miami police investigating Colin Kaepernick's whereabouts
- Can DeMarcus Cousins become a leader and teammate others want to play with?
- Calif. customers hit with expensive Del Taco bill
Hector Amezcua / email@example.com
Marisol Mendoza, 11, of Sacramento attempts to keep her candle lit as she stands before her baptism into the Catholic church during the Easter vigil as it's celebrated at the Immaculate Conception Church in Sacramento on Saturday, April 19, 2014. See a Gallery here. See a Video here.
Randall Benton / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ava Stallworth 7, left, and her friend Jayda Smith, 5, of Elk Grove search for plastic Easter eggs during the Spring EGGstravaganza at Elk Grove Regional Park on Saturday. The Cosumnes Community Services District's annual event included egg hunts, carnival games, face painting, petting zoo and bounce houses. View a gallery.
California Chrome, a Kentucky Derby contender, is walked around the stable yard after being exercised and bathed at the Los Alamitos Race Course in Los Alamitos, Calif. View a gallery.
Reinhold Matay / AP
Miesha Tate, right, and Liz Carmouche fight in a mixed martial arts event on Saturday, April 19, 2014, at UFC Fight Night in Orlando Fla. Tate defeated Carmouche.
Bruce Chambers / AP
Surfers and rowers gather around a Hobie Cat catamaran off Doheny State Beach in Dana Point, Calif. around 5 p.m. on Friday, April 18, 2014 to celebrate the life of surf and sailing entrepreneur Hobie Alter. Hobie died Saturday, March 29, 2014 at his Palm Desert, Calif. home after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 80.