- Gallardo mistakes lead to Dodgers win over Brewers -
- Miller takes loss as Padres beat Cardinals 4-2 -
- Davis struggles in field and at plate for Mets -
- Kershaw pitches 3-hitter as Dodgers beat Brewers -
- Lindblom loses 1st start, Rangers fall to A's 9-2 -
- Corbin tosses 3-hitter as D-backs beat Rockies 5-1 -
- Marquis wins 5th straight, Padres beat Cards 4-2 -
- Hamels gets 10 Ks but falls to 1-7 with Miami loss -
- 51 killed in Okla. tornado; toll expected to rise -
- Lester struggles as Red Sox lose 6-4 to White Sox -
- L.A. poised to go after Las Vegas hospital in patient-dumping cases
- Slaying of 10-year-old girl in North Highlands not an accident, sheriff's office says
- Roster hopeful Lockette is learning from Kaepernick
- Leading Off: Is this the last we'll see of Smart?
- Ailene Voisin: A new beginning jump-starts Kings' ticket sales
- Fans seeking Kings tickets at 'frenzied' pace; rally moved to Thursday
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Lawmakers seek probe as doubts are raised on Bay Bridge opening
- Kings to learn draft position on Tuesday
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
Jose Luis Villegas / email@example.com
Pamela Martinez, grandmother of Selena, Antonio, Andrew and Mackenzie Martinez, huddle on Monday evening, May 20, 2013 as they say a prayer for Elvira Campos,10, who was shot to death Saturday night while watching TV in the living room of her North Highlands home on Channing Way. Sacramento county sheriff's investigators said Sunday. The barrage of bullets that penetrated the house from outside also wounded the girl's father and mother.
Sue Ogrocki / AP
A woman carries a child through a field near the collapsed Plaza Towers Elementary School in Moore, Okla., Monday, May 20, 2013. The relationship between the woman and the child was not immediately known. A tornado as much as a mile (1.6 kilometers) wide with winds up to 200 mph (320 kph) roared through the Oklahoma City suburbs Monday, flattening entire neighborhoods, setting buildings on fire and landing a direct blow on an elementary school. View a photo gallery.
Rich Pedroncelli / AP
Bullet holes are seen in the front window, Monday, May 20, 2013, of the home, where Elvira Campos, 10, was shot and killed in North Highlands, Calif. Campos had been watching television with her parents Saturday night, when at least two gunmen walked up to the door of the home and began shooting. About a dozen shot were fired, killing Campos' and wounding her father and mother.
J Pat Carter / AP
A Burrowing owl sit on its perches in a public park in Cooper City, Fla. Monday, May 20, 2013 as rain drops streak across the sky.
Andrew Medichini / AP
Italian businessman Marcello di Finizio stands by his banner with writings against the Italian Government and the Euro as he protests on St. Peter's 130-meter-high (42-feet-high) dome, at the Vatican, Monday, May 20, 2013. Di Finizio eluded Vatican security Monday and scaled the dome of St. Peter's Basilica to protest against the Italian government and European Union policies. The man, who identified himself as the owner of a beach resort, had already done a similar protest last year.