Video Break

May 1, 2014

Watch: Taco Bell reveals what's exactly in its beef taco

Several years after Taco Bell proclaimed its beef is “88 percent” beef, the company reveals the ingredients that make up the other 12 percent. The company listed the ingredients of its “signature recipe.” On a new Web page on the company’s site, it addresses a number of questions. Buzz 60 has the details:

Video Break

Funny, entertaining and sometimes newsy video

Several years after Taco Bell proclaimed its beef is “88 percent” beef, the company reveals the ingredients that make up the other 12 percent. The company listed the ingredients of its “signature recipe.” On a new Web page on the company’s site, it addresses a number of questions. Buzz 60 has the details:

(See the video on all devices)

Here’s Taco Bell’s Ingredients Statement Web page.

Related content

Comments

 

Videos

Entertainment Videos