• Do not use a ladder that has any missing parts or is damaged in any way.
• Do not use a ladder if there are high winds or storms nearby.
• Make certain the ladder you are using is the correct size for the job you are doing. You should never have to stand on the top rung to reach the area you need to work with.
• Never allow more than one person on the ladder at a time.
• Do not place the ladder in front of a closed door that can be opened into the ladder (essentially knocking a person off).
For my other readers, please take note: To clean, simply dust them with a soft, dry microfiber cloth. If you have streaks from a previous cleaning, fingerprints or other stubborn spots, you can try wipes designed specifically for electronics.
You will need: 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise 4 ounces tiny cocktail shrimp, drained and rinsed, preferably fresh, 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce, 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (yellow, white or red), 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
Mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise until blended. Mash or chop the shrimp and add to the mixture. Then stir in the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
I have put together all of my favorite recipes in a pamphlet. To order, send $5 and a long, self-addressed, stamped (70 cents) envelope to: Heloise/Recipes, P.O. Box 795001, San Antonio, TX 78279-5001.