During a limited time sales opportunity, The New Home Company is proud to announce its “Endless Summer Savings” celebration. Buyers who purchase a new home before Sept. 30 at one of our participating neighborhoods will receive up to $25,000 to spend on personalizing their new residence through New Home’s onsite Design Studio and up to $5,000 toward a preferred lender credit!
“We are very excited to bring this limited and exclusive opportunity to purchase a residence by The New Home Company to our Sacramento and Bay Area home shoppers,” said Megan Eltringham, VP of Marketing for New Home. “From Davis and East Sacramento to El Dorado Hills and San Mateo, we have an exceptional portfolio of new home designs in some of the most prized communities of our region. This is certainly a unique opportunity to purchase but the clock is ticking as our Sept. 30 deadline approaches!”
Here are just some of the neighborhoods participating near you:
▪ Sage at The Cannery features single-family Park Homes ranging from 1,943 to 3,702 square feet of living space with up to six bedrooms and five baths. Pricing begins from the mid-$700,000s.
▪ Cottonwood at McKinley Village features single-family homes ranging from 2,292 to 3,172 square feet of living space with up to five bedrooms and four baths. Pricing begins from the mid-$700,000s.
▪ Birch at McKinley Village consists of single-family Cottage homes with up to six bedrooms and five baths. Residences range from 2,008 to 2,781 square feet of living space. Pricing begins from the mid-$600,000s.
▪ The single-family homes at Magnolia at McKinley Village have up to five bedrooms and four baths and range from 1,540 to 2,258 square feet of living space. Pricing begins from the high $400,000s.
▪ Chaparral at Blackstone boasts beautiful, hillside single-family homes ranging from 1,540 to 2,422 square feet of living space with up to five bedrooms and three baths. Pricing begins from the mid-$400,000s.
▪ Mulberry at McKinley consists of single-family Court homes ranging from 1,298 to 2,007 square feet of living space with up to four bedrooms and three-and-one-half baths. Pricing begins from the mid-$400,000s.
To learn more, please visit www.SaveThisSummer.com.