- Huge new airport is announced for Mexico’s capital -
- Northern Mexico state approves same-sex marriage -
- Overturned big-rig truck closes northbound I-5 at Richards Boulevard -
- Shriners adds complex pediatric surgery to hospital services -
- A’s Jaso progressing in concussion recovery -
- No evidence of foul play in death of woman found in El Dorado County field -
- Air Force instructor convicted in sex scandal dies -
- Obituary: Dean Adraktas, 49, was former KFBK news reporter -
- Bullet-train foes seek state Supreme Court review -
- Double mastectomy doesn't boost survival for most -
- Field Poll: Obama’s popularity dives to record low in California
- Infamous speed trap town investigated over tickets
- Hello, old friend: Osgood’s return means dueling gunners Sunday in Dallas
- 49ers players mum about what happened at Ray McDonald’s house
- For starters, Alex Boone will report in good shape
- Jordana Steinberg: A story of overcoming
- Sacramento woman fatally struck by car after trying to run across Madison Avenue
- Harbaugh has ‘no tolerance’ for domestic abuse but will let legal process play out in McDonald case
- Vote for The Bee's Player of the Week. Voting ends Thurdsday at noon.
- Video purports to show beheading of US journalist
Lezlie Sterling / email@example.com
Matthew Lechowick eats lunch from Lowbrau on the outdoor boardwalk of the MARRS building under the watchful eye of a Greyhound named "Phillip" who belongs to Edwin Manson, sitting at the other end of the long picnic-style bench table, Thursday, August 28, 2014. Gov. Brown signed into law a bill that allows dogs in outdoor-dining sections, on leash, and not in an area where food is being prepared.
Vincent Thian / AP
Malaysia Airlines pilots cry during a handover ceremony of cinerary casket of pilot Eugene Choo of Flight MH17 shot down over eastern Ukraine in July, at his home in Seremban, Malaysia, Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014.
Jason DeCrow / AP
Kei Nishikori, of Japan, reacts after defeating Milos Raonic, of Canada, during the fourth round of the U.S. Open tennis tournament in the early morning hours of Tuesday, Sept. 2, 2014, in New York.