- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress -
- Budget deal cuts oil and gas royalties to states -
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets -
- Reno hospital killer appeared to be on mission -
- Dog that survived gassing headed to Rose Parade -
- Lawyer: Accused Harvard student was under pressure -
- New fullback: Tukuafu takes Bruce Miller's roster spot -
- Former Foothill star Bryson named Big West Player of Week -
- Store owner who sold lotto ticket to receive $1M -
- What frost? Mandarins ready for Orchard Days -
- Infant in critical condition after car crash on Interstate 80 near Roseville
- 2 tickets mega luck wins lotto
- Two killed in shooting in South Sacramento
- 49ers look to a familiar face to fill a need
- Ask Sacto 911 crime Q&A: What happened to CSUS professor involved in fatal crash in Roseville?
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Mega Millions Jackpot Rolls to $550 Million for Dec. 17 Drawing in Pennsylvania
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets
- Reno hospital killer appeared to be on mission
- California measure would replace seniority with performance for teacher layoffs
Manny Crisostomo / firstname.lastname@example.org
Folks taking advantage of a bit warmer weather to check out a photo-op in front of the Capitol Christmas tree on the West Steps of the State Capitol in Sacramento, Calif., on Tuesday, December 17 2013.
SANJEEV SYAL / AP
A Sikh devotee takes a holy bath in a sacred pond at the Golden Temple, the holiest Sikh shrine, amidst thick fog in Amritsar, India Dec. 18, 2013. Dense fog threw air and rail traffic out of gear in north India for the third consecutive day today, according to a news agency.
K.M. Chaudary / AP
Pakistani scavengers collect recyclable items from garbage during a foggy morning in Lahore, Pakistan, Wednesday, Dec. 18, 2013.
John Minchillo / AP Photo
Cecil Williams pets his guide dog Orlando in his hospital bed following a fall onto subway tracks from the platform, Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013, in New York. The blind 61-year-old Williams says he fainted while holding onto his black labrador who tried to save him from falling. Both escaped without serious injury.
Jae C. Hong / AP
Gary Carmen and his wife, Tripp, first-time visitors who came to see the track before its closing, hug while watching a horse race at Betfair Hollywood Park on Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, in Inglewood, Calif. After 75 years of thoroughbred racing, Betfair Hollywood Park is closing for good. The 260-acre track that hosted Seabiscuit and the first Breeders' Cup in 1984 will be turned into a housing and retail development starting next year.