- Arias lawyers again ask to withdraw; judge says no -
- From the notebook: Table tallies California managers' dual jobs -
- Fees to park rise at Sacramento County regional parks -
- Vandalism at Woodland church hall includes threat against police -
- Suspected Carmichael pharmacy robber recovers enough to be booked -
- Calif. suspects accidentally dial 911 during crime -
- Angry mob pelts man thought to be sex attacker -
- Military sex abuse has long-term impact for vets -
- Feds again delay San Onofre nuke restart decision -
- Ex-NFL WR Johnson arrested on probation violation -
- L.A. poised to go after Las Vegas hospital in patient-dumping cases
- 10-year-old North Highlands girl gunned down watching TV with family
- State of the art stadium centerpiece of Bay Area's bid for Super Bowl L
- Kings' Petrie works amid uncertainty
- Gunmen shoot into Calif. home, 10-year-old killed
- Corrosion plagues new Bay Bridge span
- Leading Off: Can NBA help Kings win Tuesday's lottery?
- Roster hopeful Lockette is learning from Kaepernick
- California oil tax push would direct new funds to schools
- New Kings boss Ranadive is all about winning
Steve Sisney / AP
Alli Christian, left, helps Jessica Wilkinson as she looks for her dog Bella after Wilkinson returned to find her home near 156th street and Franklin Road destroyed by a tornado, Sunday, May 19, 2013, in Norman, Okla.
Rajesh Kumar Singh / AP
Stray dogs sleep in the premises of a railway station to escape the heat in Allahabad, India, Monday, May 20, 2013. Severe heat conditions are prevailing across northern India with temperatures soaring past 45 degrees Celsius (113 Fahrenheit) at several places.
Joy Lewis / AP
Tracy Hopper comforts her daughter, Maci Hopper, 13, as they remember Hailey Dunn during a memorial service Sunday, May 19, 2013 at Colorado Middle School in Colorado City, Texas. Through prayers, songs, pictures and shared memories, Hailey's friends, family and schoolteachers gathered Sunday at Colorado Middle School Ñ where she was a student Ñ to remember a young girl whose remains were found in March.
Thanassis Stavrakis / AP
Beachgoers fish from a concrete platform next to the popular beach of Paleo Faliro in southern Athens on Monday, May 20, 2013. Greece is in the grip of an early heat wave, with temperatures exceeding 30 Celsius (86 Fahrenheit) on Monday.
Keith Srakocic / AP
Pittsburgh Pirates' Travis Snider, bottom, rolls into Houston Astros catcher Carlos Corporan after being tagged out trying to score from second on a single by Gaby Sanchez in the sixth inning of a baseball game on Sunday, May 19, 2013, in Pittsburgh.