The Downtown & Vine wine bar, closed briefly this year, reopened last Monday at 1200 K St. in Sacramento.
The reopening announcement touted an “exciting makeover” that included “a new wholly dedicated event space available for a variety of private events, parties and classes.”
Various wines also are offered, including labels produced locally and throughout the region.
Hours are 2 to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. Private event bookings on Saturdays and Sundays also are available.
Never miss a local story.
For more information or to book events, send emails to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 916-228-4518.
- California Vintage Ford, 11375 Sunrise Park Drive, Suite 800, Rancho Cordova: The 48-year-old business, long known as Sacramento Vintage Ford and operating at 2484 Mercantile Drive in Rancho Cordova, has completed an extensive move into its new digs. The site specializes in Ford parts of all stripes and celebrates all things automotive.
- Display: California, 3433 Broadway, Sacramento: The revolving pop-up store in Oak Park opened its latest site Oct. 20, featuring a wide variety of gift and household items produced by California artists, craftspeople and entrepreneurs.
- Walmart, 8270 Delta Shores Circle in the Delta Shores shopping complex along Interstate 5, Sacramento: The new store, staffed by about 300 workers, opened in the sprawling center on Nov. 1.
- Kulture, 2331 K St., Sacramento: Formerly at 1006 24th St., the shop featuring eclectic apparel, gifts and other merchandise opened at its new location on Nov. 1.
- Quickly, on the first floor of Arden Fair mall at 1689 Arden Way, Sacramento: The Hayward-based purveyor of Asian-style fusion beverages and other specialties opened last Tuesday.
- GB Alehouse, 5540 Douglas Blvd., Granite Bay: The site featuring brews, food and live entertainment closed near the end of October.
Open & Shuttered, a rundown of recently opened and closed businesses in the Sacramento area, will appear periodically in The Bee's Sunday Business section.