Fire damage to this house on Bitter Root Court in Antelope was estimated at $300,000.
Fire damage to this house on Bitter Root Court in Antelope was estimated at $300,000.
Fire damage to this house on Bitter Root Court in Antelope was estimated at $300,000.
Sacto 911

Sacto 911

Covering crime, police and courts in the Sacramento region

Crime - Sacto 911

January 08, 2016 4:42 PM

Occupant injured in Antelope house fire caused by space heater

Suggested for you

Comments

Videos

Sacto 911 Staff


Bill Lindelof
blindelof@sacbee.com
@Lindelofnews

Cathy Locke
clocke@sacbee.com

Nashelly Chavez
nchavez@sacbee.com
@nashellytweets

Jessica Hice
jhice@sacbee.com
@JesserPea

Darrell Smith
Superior Court
dvsmith@sacbee.com
@dvaughnsmith

More Sacto 911

Crimemapper

Send news tips

Sign up for breaking news alerts

Arrest Logs

Crime Q&A

Sacramento Bee reporter Cathy Locke answers your questions about crime news, trends and issues. Look up specific cases using Arrest Logs and Sacramento Superior Courts case database.

Submit your question

Editor's Choice Videos