A resident was taken to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation in a fire that damaged the garage and an outbuilding at a Carmichael home Tuesday afternoon. McClatchy Courtesy of Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
A resident was taken to the hospital suffering from smoke inhalation in a fire that damaged the garage and an outbuilding at a Carmichael home Tuesday afternoon. McClatchy Courtesy of Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District
Sacto 911

Sacto 911

Covering crime, police and courts in the Sacramento region

Resident suffers smoke inhalation in Carmichael house fire

February 02, 2016 05:28 PM