Kimberly Mitchell weeps at the Houston National Cemetery for her husband, Chad, an Iraq war veteran who died of an accidental drug overdose after returning home.
Kimberly Mitchell weeps at the Houston National Cemetery for her husband, Chad, an Iraq war veteran who died of an accidental drug overdose after returning home. Jay Janner Austin American-Statesman file
Kimberly Mitchell weeps at the Houston National Cemetery for her husband, Chad, an Iraq war veteran who died of an accidental drug overdose after returning home. Jay Janner Austin American-Statesman file

Soapbox

December 11, 2014 4:00 PM

Pain relief for vets doesn’t have to lead to deadly prescription drug addiction

Comments

Videos