Thank you for wanting to share your comments on sacbee.com.
Read the guidelines and claim your Sacbee voucher below. The Sacramento Bee offers comments so readers may share information and opinions and engage in community discussion. We require thoughtful, articulate remarks that are relevant to the story and of interest to the community.
We will delete comments that are off-topic or that contain profanity, hate speech, personal attacks, name calling or inappropriate links. If a comment violates the guidelines, click the Flag icon to report it. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned.
Never miss a local story.
If you submit a comment, the user name of your account will appear with it. (See full terms of service here.)
- Keep your comments civil. Don't insult other commenters or the subjects of stories. Don't use profanities, vulgarities or hate speech.
- Stay on topic.
- Don't copy and paste outside material into the comment box.
- Don't repeat the same comment over and over.
- Don't use comments for advertising. That's spam.
- Don't use all capital letters. That's yelling.
- We will delete comments that are off-topic or that contain profanity, hate speech, personal attacks, name calling or inappropriate links, or that violate the above guidelines.
- If a comment violates the guidelines, click the Flag icon to report it. You also may email firstname.lastname@example.org: Include the text of the comment, the story headline and the commenter's name.
- Don't flag comments just because you disagree with them. Use the thumbs up or down instead.
- Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned without notice.
- We do not screen comments before they post.
- Sacbee.com moderators give special consideration to protect victims of crime and accidents from mean-spirited criticism.
- More leeway is given for criticism of public figures or public officials, but personal attacks involving appearance, race, ethnicity, etc. are prohibited.
- The decision of the moderators is final.
Thank you for participating.