10 pressing questions in the world of sports
• Oft-injured running back Darren McFadden, who has missed 29 games in six seasons, says he’d love to return to the Raiders, but do they want him back?
• It’s one thing to get beaten by the Chiefs on a screen play, but how in the world did the Raiders let Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles do it three times for touchdowns?
• With Michael Crabtree, Anquan Boldin and Vernon Davis as targets, shouldn’t the 49ers and quarterback Colin Kaepernick be throwing the ball more?
• Jim Harbaugh is often mentioned in reports about replacing Mack Brown at Texas, but wouldn’t the 49ers coach be crazy to leave San Francisco, no matter how much money might be thrown at him?
• When the Giants announced they had signed Michael Morse to be their left fielder, how come fans all over Northern California let out a collective yawn?
• Everyone knows Kyle Korver can shoot 3-pointers, so why didn’t someone on the Kings knock him down once or twice?
• Kings minority owner Shaquille O’Neal insists fans should be patient, but how many losing teams did the big fella play for?
• With Kevin Martin averaging more than 20 points for the Timberwolves, does anyone remember what the Kings got for him in that 2010 trade?
• While no one wants to see a player injured, will anyone be disappointed if the Lakers continue to struggle while Kobe Bryant is out with a fractured knee?
• Dennis Rodman has wormed his way back into North Korea., Wouldn’t it be better for everyone if he just stayed there?
What to watch
• Yes, he’s a threat every time he touches the ball.
• No, he misses far too many games.
• Yes, 16 games is too many: 37%
• No, it adds to the excitement: 63%