A statistical look at the Kings’ 129-118 road win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday.
▪ 1: Win this season for the Kings without All-Star big man DeMarcus Cousins, who missed the game with a lower back strain. They were 0-5 without Cousins.
▪ 1: Rebound short of a fifth triple double this season for Kings guard Rajon Rondo. He finished with 10 points, a game-high 13 assists and nine rebounds.
▪ 2: Road victories this season for the Kings. The other was at Orlando on Nov. 21.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 6: Players who scored at least 10 points, including three off the bench.
▪ 8: Turnover in the game for the Kings.
▪ 36: Points for Rudy Gay, a game high.
▪ 40: Points in the first quarter for the Kings, which tied a season high. They also scored 40 in the first quarter of a win over the Los Angeles Lakers on Oct. 30.
▪ 57.1: Shooting percentage for the Kings, which is a season high.
▪ 129: Points scored, which is the Kings’ second-highest total this season. They scored 132 points against the Lakers on Oct. 30.
Compiled by Noel Harris