Kings vs. Knicks
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: TNT, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 8-15, Knicks 10-12
- 1. Bigs play: The Kings have been starting a smaller lineup with Willie Cauley-Stein (finger) out, but they likely will need help from Kosta Koufos to deal with New York’s frontcourt size.
- 2. Porzingis factor: Knicks rookie Kristaps Porzingis, who is being compared to everyone from Shawn Bradley to Dirk Nowitzki, scored 28 points Monday against Dallas. Despite being 7-foot-3, Porzingis has range, making him a tough assignment for the Kings’ big men.
- 3. Dictate pace: New York averages the eighth-fewest possessions per game in the NBA. The Kings average the second-most. On their home court, the Kings will want to play the game at their pace.