- Where: Oracle Arena
- When: Today, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 12-18, Warriors 28-1
- 1. Cousins in control: The Kings have a major advantage with center DeMarcus Cousins, no matter who is defending him. Sacramento must find Cousins in the paint early and often and hope it leads to fouls and forces the Warriors to go deeper into their bench.
- 2. Ball security: The Kings can be sloppy with the ball, and that can be crippling against the Warriors, who thrive off turnovers. Golden State is an elite offensive team, so the Kings cannot help the Warriors by giving them easy looks off mistakes.
- 3. Be ready for the run: The Warriors can put together a big run like no other team. They shoot three-pointers so efficiently that a 15-0 run can happen quickly. The Kings need to control the tempo as best they can to prevent a close game from becoming a blowout in a flash.
Never miss a local story.