Kings vs. Bulls
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 21-27, Bulls 26-21
- 1. Stepping up: If center DeMarcus Cousins (ankle) and guard Ben McLemore (wrist) cannot play, others must fill the void. Kosta Koufos, Willie Cauley-Stein and Quincy Acy stepped up with their rebounding Monday.
- 2. Offense through Gay: Forward Rudy Gay played well Monday as the first option on offense, scoring 32 points. But his six assists were just as impressive.
- 3. Tough it out: Jimmy Butler and Derrick Rose will challenge the Kings’ perimeter defense. The Kings probably won’t shut down Butler and Rose, but they must make them work for their points.