Kings vs. Warriors
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Saturday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 15-21, Warriors 33-2
Never miss a local story.
- 1. Attack the rim: Sacramento scored 64 points in the paint in Thursday’s win over the Los Angeles Lakers. The Kings must continue to do that by scoring on fast breaks and feeding center DeMarcus Cousins in the post.
- 2. Foul trouble: The Kings struggle when Cousins sits with foul trouble. He cannot get caught reaching and picking up cheap fouls, and the perimeter defense must be better so Cousins won’t have to foul around the rim.
- 3. Defensive discipline: The Warriors put pressure on defenses with their passing and three-point shooting. The Kings cannot gamble too much and risk giving the Warriors easy looks.