Kings at Lakers
- Where: Staples Center
- When: Tuesday, 7:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 25-40, Lakers 14-53
Never miss a local story.
- 1. Watch out for Russell: Lakers rookie D’Angelo Russell is averaging 19.5 points and shooting 46.4 percent from three-point range in his last 11 games. And in three games against the Kings, he’s averaging 18.0 points and shooting 51.2 percent.
- 2. Attack the paint: The Kings need center DeMarcus Cousins to go at Roy Hibbert to get him in foul trouble, which would force the Lakers to try to guard Cousins with smaller players.
- 3. Have some fire in first: The Kings must play with intensity to open the game and avoid another large early deficit. Another poor start by the Kings would give the Lakers confidence.