Kings at Knicks
- Where: Madison Square Garden
- When: Sunday, 4:30 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, NBA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 26-42, Knicks 28-42
- 1. Swarm Anthony: If the Kings concede mid-range jumpers to Carmelo Anthony, he’s in for a big night. They must not give Anthony space to play freely.
- 2. Better starts: The Kings’ pattern of slow starts only leaves them gassed in the fourth quarter as they try to come back. More intensity to start games is the remedy.
- 3. Get physical: The Kings must play tough and look to be the aggressors. That means putting both DeMarcus Cousins and Rudy Gay in the post when possible.