Kings vs. Wizards
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- TV/radio: CSNCA, 950, 1140
- Records: Kings 29-45, Wizards 36-37
- 1. More from the rookie: Willie Cauley-Stein is averaging 20.0 points and 9.0 rebounds in his last three games. He needs to continue building on his solid play.
- 2. Shooting guards: Whether it’s Seth Curry or Ben McLemore, the Kings will need scoring from their shooting guard to make Washington’s Bradley Beal work on defense.
- 3. Great Wall: Wizards All-Star guard John Wall is having a superb season. One way the Kings can slow him is to keep him out of the paint, where he can score and create baskets for teammates.