Here’s a look at the top four statistical leaders in the three major categories on offense. All games played Sunday.
1. Kellen Moore, Cowboys: Making just his second start of the season, he threw for 435 yards and three touchdowns in a 34-23 loss to visiting Washington.
2. Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins: He closed his season with a 350-yard, two-score game in a 20-10 home victory over New England.
Never miss a local story.
3. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers: He threw for 349 yards and two touchdowns in a 28-12 win over host Cleveland.
4. Matt Ryan, Falcons: He finished with 334 yards and two scores in a 20-17 loss to visiting New Orleans.
1. Rashad Jennings, Giants: He had 170 yards and a touchdown on 27 carries in a 35-30 loss to visiting Philadelphia.
2. Ronnie Hillman, Broncos: He finished with 117 and a score in a 27-20 home win over San Diego.
3t. Christine Michael, Seahawks: He amassed 102 yards on 17 carries in a 30-6 rout at Arizona.
3t. Alfred Blue, Texans: He ran for 102 yards on 21 carries in a 30-6 home victory over Jacksonville.
1. Antonio Brown, Steelers: He had 13 receptions for 187 yards and a touchdown in a 28-12 win over host Cleveland.
2. Terrance Williams, Cowboys: He finished the season with an eight-catch, 173-yard performance in a 34-23 loss to visiting Washington.
3. Zach Ertz, Eagles: The tight end had nine grabs for 152 yards in a 35-30 road win over the New York Giants.
4. Julio Jones, Falcons: He went for 149 yards on nine catches in a 20-17 loss to visiting New Orleans.