- Opponent: vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:05 p.m.
- Line: Chiefs by 1
- Records: Raiders 4-1; Chiefs 2-2
- TV/radio: Ch. 13 (Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon) 1140
Three things to watch
RAIDERS VS. THE RUN
The Raiders are struggling to stop running backs this season. Atlanta’s Devonta Freeman averaged 5.5 yards per carry against Oakland in Week 2; Tennessee’s Derrick Henry averaged 4.5 yards per carry in Week 3 and Tennessee’s DeMarco Murray averaged an absurd 7.1 yards per carry. That means the Chiefs will be looking to feed the ball to Jamaal Charles, Spencer Ware and Charcandrick West – backs who will keep Raiders linebackers close to the line of scrimmage.
BIG MACK ATTACK
Third-year defensive end Khalil Mack has only one sack, but don’t be fooled – he’s still tied for 11th in quarterback pressures with eight, and Raiders coach Jack Del Rio thinks he’s being held a lot. “That’s probably the biggest thing that stands out, the number of times the opponent is just pulling him down, restricting him from getting to the quarterback,” Del Rio said. “At some point that’s going to balance out, we’ll start getting some of those calls.”
CARR TO CRAB
Michael Crabtree’s not the best wide receiver on the roster, but he’s having the best season catching balls. He leads the team with 29 receptions for 355 yards and a league-high five touchdowns. He has caught at least three passes in 23 consecutive games and could be on his way toward a Pro Bowl year. With teams continuing to focus on second-year receiver Amari Cooper, afraid of his ability as a speedy deep threat, quarterback Derek Carr will continue to look for No. 15. Chiefs cornerback and Oakland native Marcus Peters will try to keep Crabtree out of the end zone.
Bee Sports staff, Kansas City Star
- Out: G Vadal Alexander (ankle), RB Latavius Murray (toe), T Menelik Watson (calf).
- Questionable: S Nathaniel Allen (quadricep), G Jonathan Feliciano (calf), RB Taiwan Jones (knee), T Matt McCants (knee), OLB Malcolm Smith (quadricep), TE Clive Walford (knee).
- Questionable: RB Knile Davis, ILB Sio Moore, T Jah Reid.
at New Orleans
vs. San Diego
vs. Kansas City
at Tampa Bay
at Kansas City
at San Diego