• Line: Titans by 1
• Time: 1:05 p.m.
• Records: Raiders 4-6, Titans 4-6
• TV/radio: Ch. 13 (Marv Albert play by play, Rich Gannon color), 950, 1140
MATCHUP TO WATCH
Raiders quarterback Matt McGloin against the Titans’ secondary
McGloin, the undrafted free-agent rookie out of Penn State, passed for 197 yards and three touchdowns in his first NFL start in last week’s 28-23 victory over the Texans. But the Titans have allowed just 213.1 passing yards per game, seventh in the league. And the Raiders will be without top receiver Denarius Moore, who injured his shoulder in the win over Houston.
THREE KEYS TO GAME• Raiders running back Rashad Jennings had a career-high 150 yards in the win over Houston, including an 80-yard run in the third quarter. Look for the Raiders to go after the Titans’ struggling defense against the run. They’ve allowed 15 rushing touchdowns, tied for last in the league, and they’ve given up an average of 129.2 rushing yards over the last six games (five losses).
• On defense, the Raiders need to keep Titans running back Chris Johnson in check. Johnson, who has rushed for more than 1,000 yards in all five of his NFL seasons, is 11th in the league with 632 yards, and he’s capable of a game-breaking run at any time.
• Being at home could make the difference for the Raiders. They are 3-2 at o.Co Coliseum but only 1-4 on the road. With the excitement surrounding McGloin, another sellout crowd and the always-boisterous Black Hole, the Raiders should come out fired up.
RAIDERS• Out: SS Tyvon Branch (ankle); DE Jason Hunter (foot), RB Darren McFadden (hamstring), WR Denarius Moore (shoulder)
• Questionable: WR Juron Criner (shoulder), LB Kaluka Maiava (ribs), DT Daniel Muir (knee), QB Terrelle Pryor (knee)
• Probable: G Mike Brisiel (ankle/knee), WR Andre Holmes (shoulder), T Matt McCants (toe)
TITANS• Out: WR Damian Williams (hip)
• Questionable: LB Moise Fokou (knee), DE Derrick Morgan (groin), C Brian Schwenke (ankle)
• Probable: LB Zaviar Gooden (hamstring), WR Justin Hunter (concussion), C Brian Schwenke (ankle)
– Tom Couzens
|Sept. 8||at Indianapolis||L, 21-17|
|Sept. 15||Jacksonville||W, 19-9|
|Sept. 23||at Denver||L, 37-21|
|Sept. 29||Washington||L, 24-14|
|Oct. 6||San Diego||W, 27-17|
|Oct. 13||at Kansas City||L, 24-7|
|Oct. 27||Pittsburgh||W, 21-18|
|Nov. 3||Philadelphia||L, 49-20|
|Nov. 10||at N.Y. Giants||L, 24-20|
|Nov. 17||at Houston||W, 28-23|
|Nov. 28||at Dallas||1:30 p.m.|
|Dec. 8||at N.Y. Jets||10 a.m.|
|Dec. 15||Kansas City||1:05 p.m.|
|Dec. 22||at San Diego||1:25 p.m.|
|Dec. 29||Denver||1:25 p.m.|