• Time: 1:25 p.m.
• Line: Chargers by 10
• Records: Raiders 4-10, Chargers 7-7
TV/radio: CBS, 950, 1140
MATCHUP TO WATCH
Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers vs. Raiders secondary
In the Raiders’ 27-17 victory over San Diego on Oct. 6 at O.co Coliseum, Rivers threw for 411 yards and two touchdowns, but he also was intercepted three times – the final time by Charles Woodson to clinch the victory. The other interceptions were by Usama Young and D.J. Hayden. For the Raiders to sweep the season series, their secondary must cover Chargers receivers long enough so the defensive line can pressure Rivers.
THREE KEYS TO GAME• The Raiders, who have led in five of their 10 losses, can’t afford to let up. It nearly happened against San Diego on Oct. 6 when the Raiders almost squandered a 17-0 lead. The Raiders also led in losses to Indianapolis, Washington, Kansas City the Giants and Dallas.
• It’ll be up to Raiders nickel cornerback Phillip Adams to contain Chargers rookie wide receiver Keenan Allen, who had a breakout six-catch, 115-yard reception day with a touchdown in the Oct. 6 game.
• The Raiders must contain running back Ryan Mathews. In Oakland’s win over San Diego, Mathews suffered a concussion, forcing San Diego to throw. Mathews is healthy and has rushed for more than 1,000 yards.
• Out: RB Jeremy Stewart (ankle)
• Questionable: DT Vance Walker (concussion), LB Miles Burris (ankle)
• Probable: RB Darren McFadden (knee), TE Jeron Mastrud (wrist), LB Sio Moore (illness), G Lucas Nix (illness), S Charles Woodson (ribs),
CHARGERS• Questionable: WR Eddie Royal (toe)
• Probable: WR Keenan Allen (shoulder), LB Bront Bird (ankle), LB Jarret Johnson (hand), RB Ryan Mathews (foot), S Eric Weddle (hamstring), CB Shareece Wright (foot), T D.J. Fluker (ankle)
– Victor Contreras
|Sept. 8||at Indianapolis||L, 21-17|
|Sept. 15||Jacksonville||W, 19-9|
|Sept. 23||at Denver||L, 37-21|
|Sept. 29||Washington||L, 24-14|
|Oct. 6||San Diego||W, 27-17|
|Oct. 13||at Kansas City||L, 24-7|
|Oct. 27||Pittsburgh||W, 21-18|
|Nov. 3||Philadelphia||L, 49-20|
|Nov. 10||at N.Y. Giants||L, 24-20|
|Nov. 17||at Houston||W, 28-23|
|Nov. 24||Tennessee||L, 23-19|
|Nov. 28||at Dallas||L, 31-24|
|Dec. 8||at N.Y. Jets||L, 37-27|
|Sunday||Kansas City||L, 56-31|
|Sunday||at San Diego||1:25 p.m.|
|Dec. 29||Denver||1:25 p.m.|