Takeaways from Monday’s Super Bowl opening night at the SAP Center in San Jose
▪ People will pay $30 for anything.
▪ Alan Greenspan is from Omaha, the largest city in Nebraska.
Never miss a local story.
▪ The game of football could have been better served if the NFL Network showed three episodes of “Lost Treasures” instead.
▪ The Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch only would have been there so he wouldn’t be fined.
▪ The late Vince Lombardi almost certainly would have asked “What the hell’s going on out here?”