▪ The Kings beat the Spurs, lost to the Pelicans and beat the Bulls in the past week; have they proven they are capable of winning (or losing) on any given night?
▪ With the Kings’ DeMarcus Cousins averaging 22.5 points and 11.8 rebounds, is there another center you’d rather have on your NBA team?
▪ If you’re a Dish Network customer, how angry will you be if it drops Comcast Sports Net – and Kings games – on Dec. 1 as it has threatened?
Never miss a local story.
▪ Tight end Vernon Davis averaged 57 catches and 729 yards in his first seven seasons with the 49ers, so why does he have only 18 catches and 176 yards in 10 games this year?
▪ Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III is in the news for his comments after last Sunday’s loss to the Buccaneers; should he try to throw better passes to teammates instead of throwing them under the bus?
▪ The Chiefs had won five games in a row, including a 24-20 victory over Seattle, so how did they let the Raiders beat them Thursday night for their first victory?
▪ With the Raiders leading the NFL in red-zone touchdowns (77.8 percent), how much better would they be if they had gotten inside the opponent’s 20-yard line more than 18 times in 11 games?
▪ With the NFL forced to move the Bills-Jets game from Buffalo to Detroit because of heavy snow, will Commissioner Roger Goodell suspend Mother Nature?
▪ When the NFL announced the new day and venue, did you also wonder why it picked Detroit and how many fans will show up at Ford Field?
▪ If Pablo Sandoval signs with another team, should the Giants pursue Cuban slugger Yasmany Tomas to play third base?
What to watch
College football, Stanford at Cal, 1 p.m., FS1: Stanford has won the past four Big Games, but Cal and quarterback Jared Goff could pull off an upset.
What to do
College football, Sacramento State at UC Davis, 1 p.m.: Can the Hornets end a four-game losing streak against the Aggies in the Causeway Classic?
Breaking news alerts
Sign up for email alerts for breaking sports stories: www.sacbee.com/email