Where pets are always welcome
Reach the best of Sacramento — affluent pet owners with disposable incomes — on SacPaws.com, the new Web site from The Sacramento Bee.
In the region, 59% of adults are pet owners, totaling more than 930,000 potential customers. With its unique content, local experts and interactive features to connect pet owners, SacPaws.com is the perfect opportunity to reach this passionate, affluent audience.
The Site for Sacramento Pet Lovers
Animal lovers are a breed all their own. As the ultimate go-to Web site for pet lovers, SacPaws.com is the local online destination for information, resources and networking.
- Searchable content featuring a comprehensive Event Calendar, Interactive Dog Park Maps, Animal Photos Galleries and links to Pet Resources.
- Robust discussion forums with product reviews and advice.
- Featured articles from The Sacramento Bee, syndicated pet columnist Gina Spadafori and more.
- Pet Classified Ads from The Sacramento Bee.
- Weekly e–newsletter.
Advertising Opportunities that Maximize Your Exposure
Target your best potential customers — pet owners with the resources and inclination to spend on their pets. SacPaws.com offers a unique opportunity to connect with these powerful, local spenders including:
- Sponsorship Packages that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
- Newsletter marketing package including email marketing and site advertising to allow your message to stand out.
- Home Page Presence
- Skyscraper (160x600), Oversize/Rectangle (300x250), Leaderboard (728x90) and Tiles (160x90)
- Content Page Presence
- Banner (468x60), Oversize/Rectangle (300x250), Standard Rectangles (300x100) & Leaderboard (728x90)
To learn more about advertising and sponsorships on SacPaws.com, contact your Sacramento Bee advertising sales representative, call 916.321.1226 or email email@example.com.