The combine is over, which means it's time to take BM 1.0 on her maiden voyage. (That's Barrows Mock, by the way, not the other phrase). She's pretty shipshape in my opinion, but I'm sure you guys will find some rust spots. Go ahead, take her for a spin. There's Dramamine in the cupboard ...
1. STL Sam Bradford, QB, Oklahoma. Michael Vick heads to Carolina; Rams take a QB who apprentices for Marc Bulger before taking over.
2. DET Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska. A boy named Suh will make the rest of the d-line better. He throws QBs as if they were made out of straw.
3. TB Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma. Bucs finally find Warren Sapp's replacement.
4. WAS Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State. Mike Shanahan doesn't see any QBs he likes and decides to protect the ones he has.
5. KC Eric Berry, S, Tennessee. Chiefs finally find Fred Williamson's replacement.
6. SEA Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech. A guy named Morgan needs to play for the Buccaneers, but Seahawks are looking for the best 4-3 DE in the draft.
7. CLE Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, So Florida. Browns do backflips when they pick this guy.
8. OAK Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers. Davis has the mean streak you need in the NFL. So does Anthony Davis.
9. BUF Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa. Not a huge upside, but he'll be sound from Day 1.
10. JAC Joe Haden, CB, Florida. Jags need to put fannies in seats. Drafting a guy from just down the road will help.
11. DEN Dan Williams, Tennessee. Broncos find a big body for the middle of their defense.
12. MIA Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State. Dolphins hold their breaths that Bryant doesn't claim that he should have been drafted fifth overall.
13. SF Trent Williams, OT, Oklahoma. Mike Singletary finally crosses "right tackle" off his wish list.
14. SEA Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame. Matt Hasselbeck is good, but at this point in is career he's about as durable as a sand castle.
15. NYG Rolando McClain, LB, Alabama. The Giants find an heir to Antonio Pierce.
16. TEN Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida. Titans take Dunlap, hope he is the second coming of "The Freak."
17. SF C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson. Special teams issues? Solved. Predictable offense? Solved.
18. PIT Mike Iupati, G, Idaho. Steelers don't overthink this. They plant him at guard, add water and watch their run-game blossom.
19. ATL Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas. I'm really tempted to write "Jerry Hughes, TCU" here instead.
20. HOU Earl Thomas, S, Texas. Hugely popular pick deep in the heart - clap, clap, clap - of Texas.
21. CIN Golden Tate, WR, Notre Dame. Cincy needs a big-play receiver and Tate's presence would help Ocho.
22. NE Jared Odrick, DL, Penn State. Workmanlike Odrick would be a great fit in Foxboro as a 3-4 DE.
23. GB Maurkice Pouncy, C, Florida. It's too early to take a tackle, so Packers take best O-lineman available.
24. PHI Sean Weatherspoon, ILB, Missouri. Fast guy with leadership skills who never has to leave the field. Also a good dancer.
25. BAL Devin McCourty, CB, Rutgers. He's just the sort of aggressive cornerback the Ravens like.
26. ARI Brandon Graham, OLB, Michigan. Cardinals make him a pass-rush linebacker, hope he is indeed a LaMarr Woodley clone.
27. DAL Taylor Mays, S, USC. Jerry Jones can't resist a big name like this this late in the draft. By the way, Mays was robbed.
28. SD Terrence Cody, NT, Alabama. Cody is like a hot-air balloon: His draft stock rises with every pound he loses.
29. NYJ Kyle Wilson, CB, Boise State. A great defense gets a little better. Which way are you gonna throw now, Tom Brady?
30. MIN Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland. Purely a value pick. Vikings will entertain trade offers from teams wanting to move up for an OT.
31. IND Brian Price, DT, UCLA. See: Vikings.
32. NO Jermaine Gresham, TE, Oklahoma. Shockey's body is falling apart faster than Hasselbeck's.
-- Matt Barrows