Late night talk show hosts share memories of Joan Rivers, who died Thursday at age 81.
And The Associated Press brings us the comedian’s top 5 zingers:
• “Elizabeth Taylor fat? Her favorite food is seconds.”
Digital Access for only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
• “I’ve never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a waxing,” on North West, daughter of Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
• “I’ve had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware.”
• “Boy George is all England needs — another queen who can’t dress.”
• “I blame my mother for my poor sex life. All she told me was ‘the man goes on top and the woman underneath.’ For three years my husband and I slept in bunk beds.”