(Allow time to load on mobile devices).
▪ Kim Kardashian West pokes some fun at herself in T-Mobile’s Super Bowl XLIX commercial about unused data.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Sacramento Bee
▪ Don’t disappoint a Clydesdale on your beer run before the big game is the message in the Budweiser ad.
▪ Also, Budweiser released its Lost Dog commercial planned for 2015 Super Bowl XLIX in advance, featuring the lovable Clydesdale horses.
▪ In 1994, TV journalists Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric had no idea how big the internet would be. Neither did anybody else. Twenty-one years later, the BMW i3 has them scratching their heads again.
▪ Victoria’s Secret ad features Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge, Karlie Kloss, Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.
▪ The fable of the tortoise and the hare gets a fresh spin in the Mercedes-AMG GT S commercial.
▪ Watch the official “NO MORE” ad, the first-ever Super Bowl commercial addressing domestic violence and sexual assault.
The commercial for the EAT24 app featuring Snoop Dog and Gilbert Gottfried.
▪ Pierce Brosnan stars in Kia's humorously clever Super Bowl commericial for its 2016 Sorento.